dimanche 5 février 2012

verbs + do you like .......ing? Are you....;;?

Do you like cooking a chocolate cake? Yes, I do.

Do you have a Pencil case ? No, I don't

Does he like playing rugby ? Yes, he does. No, he doesn't.

Does she like reading an English book? Yes, she does. No, she doesn't.

Have you got a dog? Ye, I have. No, I haven't.

Does he like playing the piano. Yes he does.

Are you happy ? Yes, I am.

Is it a pencil sharpener? Yes, It is. No, It isn't

(walk/walking - run / running - sing/singing - swim / swimming - think / thinking - eat/eating - drink / drinking - open / opening - wash / washing - jump / jumping -
listen / listening - look / looking - play / playing - write / writing - talk / talking -
dance / dancing - wait for / waiting for - watch TV / watching TV - give / giving

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.