mardi 5 juin 2012

How many


How many fingers does a monkey have?
A monkey has four fingers and a thumb on each hand just like a human does.

Ten fingers
Monkeys have five fingers on each hand for a total of ten.

How many toes does a monkey have?
A monkey has ten toes.

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
 I have one brother and two sisters

How many brothers and sisters does he have?
He has one brother and one sister.

How many apples do you need for your tart? I need 5 red apples.
How many children are there in Gorospe's class? There are 25 pupils.
How many exercises will you do today? Well, I don't know yet !
How many sandwiches do you want? I just want only one.
How many days are there in a week? There are seven days in a week.
How many eyes do you have?
How many arms do you have?
How many feet do you have?
Do you have 5 feet? No, I don’t
Do you have 2 heads?
Do you have 3 legs?
How many legs do you and your friend have?
How many ears do you and your friend have?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.